Friday, August 22, 2008

Coding in the Shadows?

Well I wanted to use 'Coding in the dark' but apparently that's taken somewhere... *chuckle*

Ah well. The whole idea is that I'm sitting here, thinking it'll be a neat idea to follow the lead many of my peers have taken and start a programming blog. It's 12:20am, and dark - hence the shadows. Plus I figure it sounds mysterious...

I'm a dork.

Anyway - I'm Erik, and I am a C# programmer (admitting you have a disease is the first step to a cure). I've been programming for a long time, mostly as a hobby, but have within the past couple years taken it on professionally. Most recently I've taken on a C# development job full-time, and it's been a blast so far. =)

This blog is going to be for all the posts my girlfriend won't let me put on MySpace. I've started sipping the TDD / DDD Kool-ade, and I'd like to inflict my ramblings on the rest of the world. Ne'er you mind the fifty-million other programming blogs out here - this one is "special!"

I'm a newbie, despite my years of coding which I will henceforth refer to as 'learning the framework' - thus, my disclaimer: Neither I, nor my employer(s), are responsible for anything posted here. A great deal of what you are about to see is going to be drivel, I'm sure, so if watching people work laborously through the process of trial and error (and error, and error, and error) gets your blood going, then by all means read on. =)

No comments: