Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Silence is deafening

So it's been almost 4 months since my last post... To be honest not much has happened that's been worth posting about. Work has been crazy intense lately - I'm responsible for 3 projects, all of which need to be done *now* - plus there's keeping on top of ShadowTeq. EverHarvest is still going strong, continuing to pick up users at a slow but steady pace.

I've been working on a new product that I'm not ready to publicize. That's part of the silence - timing is critical here, and I feel that if I announce it early I'll spoil it. So I'm going to maintain radio silence on that for a while. Testing for it is ongoing - it's in the hands of several of my most trusted users - and initial reports are encouraging. All in all I'm excited for the future, but I'm anxious as well.

No comments: