Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Announcing ShadowTeq!

ShadowTeq.com, the new home of EverHarvest, is officially online! New purchases and license extensions are still currently disabled, but I hope to rectify that situation very soon. The new EverHarvest launcher is available from the site, so I can once again provide updates myself, without any of the lame manual downloading that was necessary over the holiday season.

At present I don't plan to use forums for customer support; I'll be using a combination between email support, a knowledge base, and comments on knowledge base articles to provide help and support. The infrastructure for this is currently online, but I haven't written the articles yet. These will come very soon as I start converting such things as the original EverHarvest guide, and some of the common problems encountered from the old forums. In the meantime, if you require support, email me directly from the email address listed on the ShadowTeq site.

1 comment:

maha said...



I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. Thanks for sharing your informative post on development.


Digital Marketing Training in Chennai

Digital Marketing Course in Chennai